Order Different types of Money Plants Online from Ferns N Petals
Ferns N Petals is a famous online portal that offers a wide variety of money plants in beautiful pots and planters. Given below are five different types of money plants along with their features that you can order from our website via online plant delivery service.
Green Money Plant
Green money plant has large green heart-shaped leaves. It has a leathery, shiny surface and the leaves are arranged alternately on long leaf-stalks. It is an ideal plant for homes and offices, easy to maintain in low light & is efficient at removing indoor pollutants.
Golden Money Plant
Golden money plant has large, glossy, golden heart-shaped leaves. NASA places this plant among the top three houseplants which are great at removing carbon monoxide and formaldehyde. It can be grown both indoor and outdoor.
Gold King Money Plant
Goldking money plant is a variegated money plant that is easy to grow as a climber plant. It has flashy, gold-splashed, green foliage, which is typically heart-shaped but often oval and can brighten up any indoor space.
Neon Pothos Plant
The neon pothos plant is named so because of its neon green colour throughout its leaves and stems. It is highly effective at filtering harmful toxins from the air, such as benzene and formaldehyde and replace them with oxygen.
White Pothos Plant
The white pothos plant is also known as devils ivy. It has a long-growing, leafy wine and pointed heart-shaped green leaves variegated with white. The combination of white and green make this plant exotic that can brighten up any space.
Amazing Facts & Care Tips for Money Plant
1. Money plant requires an adequate amount of water in its initial days. So, when you grow a money plant, water it well, but it shouldn’t be fully soaked in water.
2. If grown in the wild, the money plant can grow into a 50-60 feet tall tree. If grown in a container, the money plant can only reach 10-15 feet tall.
3. The survival rate of a money plant is quite high as compared to other plants. It cleanses the environment by removing toxins.
4. The creamy white flowers of money plant have a strong smell, which attracts bees and butterflies.
5. Money plant also has seeds that eventually enlarge and burst and thus fall on the ground.
6. Every branch of the money plant consists of five leaves that grow up to 12 inches.
7. The five leaves of the money plant represent five elements of Feng Shui- water, fire, metal, wood, and earth.
8. The sap of the money plant is extremely poisonous if consumed by mistake.
9. The money plant doesn’t require direct sun rays and does well in shady areas as well.
10. The fresh leaves of money plant can be consumed. The young leaves and flowers of money plant are cooked as vegetables & used as ingredients.
Enjoy Hassle-Free Delivery of Money Plants via Ferns N Petals
Are you in search of thoughtful gifts for wishing your loved one’s happiness and prosperity in life? Ferns N Petals presents a wide variety of money plants online. These green & beautiful plants would make excellent gifts for birthday, anniversary, housewarming occasion, Diwali, Christmas, Mother’s Day, and Friendship Day. If you go through our selection of plants, you’ll find different types of money plants in attractive designer pots and planters. The radiant money plant is known to activate positive energy, bring prosperity and energize the home with fresh air. Gifting money plant is a great way to wish joy, success and good luck to your loved ones. You can order money plants online from the comfort of your home and send across India in Delhi, Gurgaon, Chennai, Bangalore, Gwalior, Pune, and Mumbai with our same-day and next-day delivery services. Apart from the money plants, we provide many other indoor plants online like jade plant, lucky bamboo, bonsai, syngonium plant, Sansevieria plant, etc. You can order these plant to add nature’s beauty to your home or to gift to your friends and family on special occasions.