Exclusive Heart-shaped Gifts For Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is the occasion to express your heartfelt emotions for your beloved. People buy romantic gifts for their partner, take them out for the candlelight dinner and plan pleasant surprises to make this day memorable for them. If you are thinking to buy romantic heart gifts for Valentine’s Day, then have a look at our website. You will find a variety of heart-shaped gifts in our portal, such as the heart-shaped arrangement of roses, heart-shaped red velvet cake, heart-shaped cushions, heart-shaped photo frames, heart-shaped pendants, heart-shaped table top, heart-shaped chocolate bouquet, etc. that you can order online from the comfort of your home. To send heart-shaped Valentine gifts online to your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband, you can avail the same day delivery, next day delivery, and express delivery service. In fact, we also provide midnight delivery of gifts, flowers, and cakes in major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, etc. Even if your partner is in another city, you can surprise them with our heart-shaped cakes for Valentine’s Day to brighten up their mood and fill their life with immense sweetness. Along with the cake you can also send a love note saying “I Love You”, “I Miss You” or “Can’t wait to see you” to make this occasion more romantic and magical for your partner.
Order Romantic Heart-shaped Gifts from Our Online Gift Store
Valentine’s Day is all about celebrating your love and giving romantic gifts to your partner. We know that all the romantic and emotional feelings are related to the heart. So heart-shaped gifts will make perfect romantic presents on the occasion of Valentine’s Day. We have a specialized section of presents where you can find ample of Valentine heart gifts to express your innermost feelings to your partner and show how much you love and care for them. Heart-shaped red velvet cake to fill sweetness in the life of your partner, heart-shaped cushion to offer the comfort of your love to your sweetheart, heart-shaped arrangement of red roses to fill the life of your beloved with beauty and fragrance, and heart-shaped photo frame to put together the beautiful memories of the past. Our romantic Valentine gifts will bring a sweet smile on the face of your beloved and make this occasion memorable for them. These sweet gestures and lovely memories make the life worth living with your partner.
Interesting Facts about Valentine's Day:
Thanks to St. Valentines, the whole world gets to celebrate the month of Love! We bring to you some interesting facts about this day that can amaze you.
• Passing out Valentines is a 600-year-old tradition
• Esther Howland is the first manufacturer of Valentines
• There are enough candy hearts made each year to stretch from Valentine, Arizona to Rome, Italy, and back again. The number of these candy hearts produced is approximately 8 billion.
• The first Valentine`s Day candy box was invented by Richard Cadbury in the late 19th century.
• On Valentine`s Day, 1876, Alexander Graham Bell applied for his telephone patent.
• Cupid is the son of Venus. Venus was the god of beauty and love.
• In 1537, King Henry the Eighth declared that February 14th was a holiday. King Henry the Eighth had most of his wives executed because they did not give birth to a son.
• In the middle ages, superstition said that if you were single, you would end up marrying the first single person of the opposite sex that you met on Valentine`s Day.
• Penicillin was introduced on February 14th in 1929.