Which is the Best Place to Put a Jade Plant at Home?
- Author: Anushka Published: 24th November, 2021
Who doesn't like the round, dark green and coin-shaped leaves of the cute Jade plant, right? Having a tree-like appearance, the Jade plant or Crassula Ovata is a popular indoor houseplant that needs very minimal care in order to survive and thrive. Not only this but the plant also has great importance in Feng Shui. This evergreen succulent is regarded as a symbol of good luck, fortune and prosperity. Besides, the legend has it that keeping a Jade plant may make you earn wealth like anything. Here's how and where to place the plant at home to reap the maximum out of it.
- The most favourable and effective place to put the Jade Plant is by the entrance gate of your home to welcome luck and wealth. It gives out well-rooted, high-spirited energy and encourages continued growth.
- Conforming to Feng Shui, place the Jade plant indoors in the south east direction of your hall or drawing room to welcome wealth luck. The southeast direction is ruled by the planet Venus that is known to increase wealth.
- To encourage health, harmony and thriving business, place the Jade plant in the east direction. And if you wish to promote creativity and children's luck, it is recommended to set it in the west direction.
- Keeping it either in the southeast corner of the room or your desk is highly favourable and auspicious.
- According to Feng Shui practices, the dining room is also a profitable location for a Jade plant to attract auspicious chi energy.
- Keep a healthy jade plant in the east corner of your home to be in the pink of health.
- According to a Feng Shui expert Lillian Too and also Jade plant facts, you should not let it grow more than 3 feet.
- Since the Jade plant is a symbol of wealth and you obviously don't want your money washed down the drain, do not put it in the bathroom.
So you see, Jade plants are not only absolutely gorgeous, add an element of nature and warmth to your place but also provide a much-needed dose of money and health. Buy a Jade plant online as soon as possible. After all, you never know you might soon end up making unicorns!