Why is it Important to Share Durga Pooja Wishes as a Part of the Celebrations?
Durga Puja is just around the corner and preparations are in full swing. Besides, the good wishes have started to pour in already. Durga Puja is a pious occasion that begins from the 6th day of Navratri and is celebrated until Dussehra. All in all, the festival is all about positivity, good energy and vibes. Though the prime celebrations revolve around families coming together and participating in auspicious rituals & pujas, sending Durga Puja wishes to everyone near and far has also become customary. However, owing to everyone's busy schedule, it is not always possible to give a visit to the near and dear ones. But you can still compensate for your absence by sharing Durga Puja wishes, images and stickers. This will work as a reminder for the recipient that you are always in their thoughts. Since you would be jam-packed with the preparations, we, at FNP, have done all the legwork for you. All you need to do is check out our curation of happy Durga Puja images, Durga Puja greetings, Durga Puja status and Durga Puja messages and send them to your loved ones. So, think no more and extend your wishes already!
Send Maa Durga’s Blessings your Loved Ones’ Way with These Touching Durga Pooja Wishes
For everyone celebrating the auspicious occasion of Durga Puja, we have put forth some heartfelt and wholehearted Durga Pooja wishes, greetings and messages you can share with your dear ones. Take a look at them below:
Navratri Greetings in English
- May this festive season brighten your life and give you all the strength to face every obstacle & strife. Happy Durga Puja!
- I pray to Maa Durga to bless you and your loved ones with her nine forms of blessings i.e. fame, name, wealth, happiness, prosperity, education, health, power and commitment. Have a happy & blessed Durga Puja!
- May the divine blessings and good wishes of Maa Durga stay forever with you and your family. Happy Durga Puja to all!
Navratri Greetings in Hindi
- मां दुर्गा आपको सदैव सुख समृद्धि वैभव प्रदान करें| दुर्गा पूजा की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं
- या देवी सर्वभूतेषु शक्ति रूपेण संस्थिता। नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमस्तस्यै नमो नम:।। आप सभी को दुर्गा पूजा की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं|
- मां दुर्गा के नन्हें-नन्हें कदम आपके घर में आएं, और आप ख़ुशीहाली ही ख़ुशीहाली पाये| दुर्गा पूजा की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं|
Know How you Can Utilise Our Happy Durga Puja Images & Wishes
Though the festival is all about carrying out important rites & rituals, organising grand processions and sending Navratri gifts online or offline, sharing a few heartwarming Durga Pooja wishes and images will never go out of style. Listed below are the effortless ways you can utilize to enlighten this auspicious time that marks good beginnings.Greeting Cards
Greeting cards are the classic route to convey emotions with utmost perfection. With us, you can buy a plain or customised greeting card, write down Durga Pooja wishes and delight your near and dear ones.WhatsApp Messages
We are sure you would definitely be a part of several family groups on Whatsapp. Hence, you can extend your wishes altogether by picking up a few of our Durga Puja wallpaper and wishes and forwarding them to those groups. This way, you won’t even miss out on anyone.Stories
Commemorate this festive occasion in style by putting up our happy Durga Puja images, stickers or wishes on your Whatsapp or even Instagram stories.Videos
Extend your heartiest greetings and have your loved ones rejoice in the glory & blessings of Maa Durga by creating a video using our Durga pooja photo and Durga pooja wishes.