A luscious red velvet cream cake sets the stage for elegant red roses, accentuated by white gypsophila and green. Wrapped in sophisticated black papers and tied with a romantic satin ribbon, this bouquet is a visual delight. The highlight is a personalised 'Happy Anniversary' paper featuring a cherished photo of the couple on the bouquet, adding a sentimental touch to the celebration. Express your love and appreciation with this thoughtful combination of flowers, cake and cherished memories.
- Red velvet cream cake: 500 gms
- Red rose: 12
- Fillers: White gypsophila, green oasis floral foam, green murraya leaves
- Wrapped in black non woven wrapping papers
- Tied with FNP red satin ribbon
- Personalised 'Happy Anniversary' paper
- For personalisation, please provide us with 1 image.
- Did you know a rose bush can grow quite tall? The tallest ever recorded rose bush stands at over 23 feet (7 meters) tall.
- Roses can live for a very long time. There are rose fossils discovered that date back 35 million years. The large rose bush that covers the wall of the Cathedral of Hildesheim in Germany has been there for over a millennium.