Chamaedorea Plant In Polka Dot Pot With Wooden Plate
Inclusive of all taxes
View more details
15% Off* on 1st Order, Code: FNPONE
Get 20% Off*, Code: LOVEAMEX
Chamaedorea Plant Trivia:
- Product Details:
- Plant Name- Chamaedorea Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage/Airpurifying
- Plant Height- Upto 5 Inches
- Plant Placement- Indoor/Outdoor
- White & Gold Polka Ceramic Pot With Wooden Plate
- Pot Dimensions- 3.75 x 3 Inches
- Chamaedorea Plant Trivia:
- Origin- Chamaedorea is a genus of 107 species of palms, native to subtropical and tropical regions of the Americas.
- The Chamaedorea made it on to the NASA's list of 50 indoor plants that clean the air.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.