Rakhi Blessings For Brother
Inclusive of all taxes
View more details
15% Off* on 1st Order, Code: FNPONE
Get 20% Off*, Code: LOVEAMEX
- 1 Designer rakhi
- 100 Grams Almonds
- 100 Grams Cashew
- 1 Tulsi plant
- 1 Ganesha rakhi
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected.
- This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion en route, remote address for delivery, etc.
- Once the order is prepared for delivery, the delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Although we try not to, occasionally, substitution is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Please be noted that we may have to do this without informing you because we give utmost importance to delivery on time since most of our orders are gifts for a certain occasion.
- Keep plants in medium-light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all times.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28 degrees Celsius).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
- Keep your Rakhi separately so the threads don’t get entangled.
- To avoid your Rakhi from accumulating dust, keep it in a closed box until it is ready to be tied.