DescriptionSure, you can call them up to say hello, but wouldnt it be more exciting to surprise them with this Pleasantly Pink bouquet of gorgeous carnations, lilies, roses, and more instead? Of course it would--and you dont even need a reason--send it just because I was thinking about you The freshest carnations, lilies, roses, button poms, heather, and salal, artistically designed by our florists Arranged in a classic clear glass vase Depending on availability, components such as vase color and design, may vary.
- One of our promises to you is that your flowers will be guaranteed in freshness.
- All orders are delivered via Ferns N Petals temperature-controlled delivery vans.
- To ensure your flowers will be only the finest and freshest stems for as long as possible, some stems may arrive in bud. This is to further protect the flowers while in transit, but to also allow the flowers to last even longer.
- From our experience, watching the flowers burst into full bloom in the days following the delivery is part of the magic.
- We make every effort to ensure that the bouquet you receive resembles the bouquet ordered as closely as possible.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems as required.
- Clean the vase and use clean fresh tap water if needed.
- Cut approximately 1cm-2cm from the ends of the stems at an angle of 45 degree.
- Remove the leaves and foliage below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- To refresh flowers after 2-3 days, remove any drooping flowers, leaves and foliage, re-cut the stems and replace with fresh tap water.
- Don’t place your flowers in direct sunlight or near by any other source of excessive heat.
- Do not place it above refrigerator, Television or any other electronic devices.
- Avoid keeping flowers directly under the ceiling fan and facing of Air Conditioner.
- Enjoy your flowers!