Marcia Carrington once said, “A little chocolate a day keeps the doctor at bay”, and we whole-heartedly agree with him. Chocolates are simply the most delicious creations of man. And, when they are made at home with loads of love, the taste multiplies. Do you know how to make chocolate at home? If not, check out our recipe and become a pro at it.
- Cocoa powder- 2 cups
- Melted Butter- 3/4 Cup
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Milk- 2/3 cup
- Flour- 1/4 teaspoon
- Take a bowl and mix cocoa powder and melted butter with a whisk.
- Now, take a pan with water, and add the bowl to it.
- One by one add sugar, flour, and milk to the bowl. Stir it till there are no lumps.
- Switch off the gas flame, and let the paste cool down.
- Now, add it to the chocolate mould and place it in the freezer for two to three hours.