The vanilla cake is the classic delight that is liked by a few, but which always tastes heavenly. The rich and creamy flavour just tingles the taste buds, and the vanilla base melts in the mouth. Did we make you crave it? Don’t worry. We won’t leave you hanging. Here is a moist and fluffy Vanilla Cake recipe that you can whip up easily and satiate your cravings instantly! So, take out those hidden baking essentials and start baking!
Vanilla Cake Ingredients
- Yoghurt- 1 cup
- Baking soda- ½ tsp
- All-purpose flour- 1+1/2 cup
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Castor sugar- ¾ cup
- Vegetable oil- ½ cup
- Vanilla Extract- 1 tsp
- Milk- ⅓ cup
- Eggs- 2
- Crushed Walnuts(Optional)- ½ cup
For Vanilla Buttercream
- Unsalted butter- 1 and 1/2 cups
- Icing Sugar- 5 and 1/2 cups
- Heavy cream- 1/3 cup
- Pure vanilla extract- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons
- Salt- 1/8 teaspoon
How to make a Vanilla Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Take coconut oil and coat an 8-inch baking pan.
- Take yoghurt and baking soda, mix well and keep them aside.
- Now, take a bowl add the eggs and sugar and whisk them properly. Add the vanilla essence, milk and vegetable oil and blend everything.
- Take a bowl and mix Flour, and Baking powder. Now, combine the dry mixture with the wet one in batches. Do it slowly and avoid any lumps.
- Optional- Fold the walnuts into the mixture and add them to the baking pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes and check it with a toothpick.
- For Frosting– Mix cream, butter, vanilla extract, and icing sugar. Make use of a blender and mix till the batter becomes thick. Now, add a pinch of salt to balance the flavours.
- For Decoration– Cut the cake horizontally from the middle. Now, cover it with vanilla buttercream in the middle as well as on the top section. You can deck it up with fresh flowers, fruits or walnuts.
- A scrumptious vanilla cake is ready!
Though our recipe is super easy, if you just don’t want to move from your comfy chair, then just order our vanilla cakes online and relish one without doing any effort!