A strawberry cake is a mouth-watering delight that none can resist. It’s moist, tender, tastes fruity and is a blend of sweetness and happiness. You can bake this cake easily at home and without even using eggs. Did we get you excited? Then take out your baking outfit and try your hands at our easy eggless Strawberry cake recipe RN!
Ingredients for Strawberry Cake
- All-purpose Flour- 180 grams
- White Sugar- 150 grams
- Baking Soda- ½ teaspoon
- Baking Powder- 1 teaspoon
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Melted Butter- ½ cup
- Water- ½ cup
- White Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Yoghurt- 62 grams
- Vanilla Extract – 1 teaspoon
Ingredients for Strawberry Cake Decorations
- Whipping Cream- 1 cup
- Icing Sugar – 4 to 5 tablespoon
- Vanilla Extract- ½ teaspoon
- Fresh Strawberries- 200 grams
- White Sugar- 3 to 4 tablespoons
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes. Take a 7 to 8-inch baking pan, line it with parchment paper, and grease it with oil.
- Take a bowl and sift the dry ingredients(All-purpose Flour, Baking Powder and Salt)into it.
- Now, take yoghurt and whip it for 2 to 3 minutes. One by one add water, sugar, vinegar and vanilla extract to the yoghurt and whisk it until the sugar dissolves. Add the baking soda to this batter and mix it.
- Take the wet and dry ingredients and gently combine them. Add the melted butter and mix the batter till there are no lumps.
- Add the batter to the baking tin and bake it for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Now, let’s work on the frosting part. Take a few strawberries and mix them with sugar. Keep it in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Blend the whipped cream and sugar till it becomes fluffy and vanilla essence to it.
- To finally assemble the cake, you must cut the cake horizontally from the middle. Now, take the below half of the cake and add a layer of strawberry and sugar mix. On top of it, you should add a layer of whipped cream and then cover it with the other half of the cake.
- Now, on the top of the cake, spread the whipped cream properly and decorate with slices of strawberries. Your cake is ready!
Isn’t our recipe super easy? We know it is. But, if you still want to skip all the hassle and enjoy this delight, then you can simply get a strawberry cake online, be it any occasion.