Are you acquainted with all the benefits of the magical herb ‘Giloy’? Yes, we know you are pretty much aware of all the benefits. As World Health Day is right around the corner, we decided to answer the most common question about your favourite herb. If you are in search of the best way to grow Giloy at home, then we have got all the steps covered for you. Scroll down to know about all the steps!
- A clay pot
- Soil from your Garden
- Giloy Seeds- 5 to 6
Steps to Grow Giloy at Home
- Step 1: Get a few Giloy seeds and wash them properly. Soak them in cold water for a day.
- Step 2: Take the pot and add soil to it. Make sure that the pot has a hole on its surface.
- Step 3: Now, add the seed into the soil and mix properly. Don’t add the seeds deep below.
- Step 4: Pour water slowly till the time the soil turns moist.
- Step 5: Keep it in indirect sunlight and water it frequently in the initial days. After around 2 weeks you will see the growth of roots and a few leaves on the plant.
Essentials to Keep in Mind
- Water: Giloy vines don’t need a lot of water. Water them once a week.
- Light: Giloy thrives in indirect sunlight.
- Climate: All climates up to an altitude of 320 meters are perfect for Giloy.
- Soil: All kinds of soil are suitable for growing Giloy.