Teddy Special Treat Hamper
Inclusive of all taxes
View more details
15% Off* on 1st Order, Code: FNPONE
Get 20% Off*, Code: LOVEAMEX
Upto Rs.500 Cashback
- One Valentine Heart Cake
- Flavour- Vanilla
- Type of Cake- Vanilla Sponge
- Weight- 1 Kg
- Shape- Heart Shaped
- Serves- 10-12 People
- Size- 7 inches in Diameter
- Personalise this cake free with your message printed on the ribbon up to 25 characters
- Buttlers Assorted Chocolate Box- 200 gms
- One Teddy Bear- 20 cms
- Eton Mess Chunky Chocolate Square- 100 gms
- Shortbread House Salted Caramel Biscuits- 140 gms
- New English Teas English Breakfast Tea- 10’s
- White chocolate Raspberries- 100 gms
- What's the best way to let someone know you care? With chocolates and cake of course!
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Enjoy your cake! Store your chocolates in the refrigerator.
- If they are exposed to high temperatures, they may begin to soften, compromising the appearance and flavour.
- Please consume the chocolates before the expiry date.