Happy Teachers Day Purple Phalaenopsis Plant Grey Pot
Inclusive of all taxes
View more details
15% Off* on 1st Order, Code: FNPONE
- Purple Phalaenopsis Plant
- 1 Happy Teachers Day engraved Tag
- Hexagon Shaped Grey Ceramic Pot
- Perfect way to invite nature and character into any room in your home!
Phalaenopsis Plant Trivia:
- Phalaenopsis, also known as moth orchids, is a genus of about seventy species of plants in the family Orchidaceae.
- Orchids in this genus are monopodial epiphytes or lithophytes with long, coarse roots, short, leafy stems and long-lasting, flat flowers arranged in a flowering stem that often branches near the end.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on regional availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, plants might be delivered without them.
- Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Once the order is prepared for delivery, the delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of plants is done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Please be noted that we may have to do this without informing you because we give utmost importance to delivery on time since most of our orders are gifts for a certain occasion.
- This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.