Strelitzia Nicolaic Bird Of Paradise Plant
Inclusive of all taxes
View more details
15% Off* on 1st Order, Code: FNPONE
Get 20% Off*, Code: LOVEAMEX
- Strelitzia Nicolaic Bird of Paradise Plant
- Pot Size- 21 cms
- Height- 80 cms
- The Strelitzia Nicolai (Bird of Paradise Plant) is a large green houseplant and a real sun worshipper
Strelitzia Plant Trivia:
- Strelitzia is a genus of five species of perennial plants, native to South Africa.
- It belongs to the plant family Strelitziaceae.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse. Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.