For the first time in the 21st century, mankind is facing a universal crisis. A situation which we have not seen before. It does not differentiate between boundaries, caste, religion, and nationality. The effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is being felt across the globe. With the increasing number of cases each day, precautionary measures are the only ray of rope to ensure your safety along with your family members.
Shopping online amid this pandemic is agitated with a lot of questions. At Ferns N Petals, we are all aware and concerned about the criticality of the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the world.
As a responsible brand, we are taking all possible steps to ensure the safety and hygiene of the perishable items that are being delivered.
- We have sensitised our merchants and partners about following the best hygiene practices while preparing the products and delivering them
- Continuously training and educating our riders and delivery partners on the best practices of personal hygiene to minimise the risk, such as the proper method of washing hands, sanitising, wearing masks, and gloves
- Emphasizing on best practices on how to handle cakes, chocolates, and sweets packages to ensure safe and hygienic delivery to the customers
- We are constantly disinfecting our warehouse and kitchen facilities to ensure the delivery of the safest products to our customers. Further, we have kept sanitizers in our office premises and franchise stores as a preventive measure
- Constantly updating our employees, franchise store partners, riders and merchants about the advisories being revised by the Ministry of Health & Family Affairs
- Together, we can help to curb the spread of COVID-19 by taking necessary precautions, such as avoiding non-essential travel, wearing the mask, washing hands regularly, using hand sanitizers, and social distancing.
Let us all unite in such critical times and do our bit to help control the situation.
If you have any inputs, concerns or suggestions about the same, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team for further assistance at email@example.com