The fresh blueberries are a reminder that summer has arrived. It is used in various shakes, smoothies, and juices. A plant compound called anthocyanin is the reason behind the blue color and many benefits of blueberries. Blueberries improve heart health & bone strength. It provides glowing spotless skin and reduces high blood pressure. Blueberries are also helpful in diabetes management, cancer prevention, and mental health.
In this sultry and humid summer season, a piece of chilled blueberry cheesecake after a nice meal is like a blessing. Loaded with cream cheese and blueberries – this cake is loved by many. For family get-together moments, Thanksgiving, Diwali, New Year, or any other happy occasion, you can bake this delectable cake and impress your family members, relatives, and best friends. You will require minimal ingredients and labor to prepare this cake. So, check the easy recipe of blueberry cheesecake and wear your apron to surprise your near and dear ones.
What All You Need?
For the Crust:
Graham Cracker Crumbs: 1 cup
Melted Butter: 1/4th cup
Crushed White Sugar: 2 Tsp
For The Main Cake:
Crushed White Sugar: 3/4th cup
Cream Cheese: 2 packets of 8 ounces each.
Vanilla Extract: 1 Tsp
Softened Sour Cream: 1 cup
All Purpose Flour: 2 Tsp
Fresh or Frozen Blueberries (As you get): 2 cups
Blueberry Jelly: 1/3rd cup
Steps To Follow To Make Blueberry Cheesecake:
Pre-heat your oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit or 165 degrees Celsius for at least 20-30 minutes before you proceed with the arrangement of ingredients.
- First of all, crush the graham crackers well and mix that with 2 tablespoons of sugar and melted butter.
- Take a round pan (9 inches) and carefully place this mixture at the bottom.
- Now move towards the next step of mixing the cream cheese. Simply mash the cream cheese and keep mashing until it becomes soft and creamy.
- In the same bowl now beat the sour cream with 3/4th cup of white sugar, all-purpose flour, and vanilla extract. While you are beating this mixture, mix the eggs too (one egg at a time).
- Now pour this white, creamy, and smooth mixture on the layer of graham crackers.
- Put the cake pan into the pre-heated oven and let it bake for 1 hour.
- After baking, let the cake cool down and then remove from the pan.
- Now put the blueberry jelly with a spoon over the cake and decorate the cake with frozen or fresh blueberries as per your creativity.
- Before serving, let the cake chill in your refrigerator for a good 2-3 hours.
In case, you cannot find the Graham crackers, then, you can use digestive biscuits too.
You Might Also Like: