Plant Care Guide
How to take care of Indoor Plants?
- Plants are a great enhancement to any home d�cor. They are also beneficial to your health. Ferns N Petals provides these guidelines to keep houseplants thriving.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plant should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28^C) for best performance.
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.