Why Should you Send Children’s Day Quotes & Wishes?
“Growing Old is Mandatory, but Growing up is Optional!” Here’s a famous quote from Walt Disney that stands the test of time. On that note, it’s that time of the year when you hear more giggles and laughs around you. Yes, we are talking about Children’s Day! Children’s Day or Bal Diwas is celebrated all across India on the 14th of November every year. The day commemorates the birth anniversary of Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. He, who the kids would address as ‘Chacha Nehru’ fondly, considered children to be the real strength of a country. He was an ardent supporter of children’s education and healthcare. Thus, the day focuses on and promotes the same ideology and theory. On this day, different educational and motivational programmes are organised in schools and educational institutions all across the country. Gifts for Children Day has also become a tradition to make the day special for them. Parents and teachers share Children’s Day wishes as a mark of being proud of their kids and celebrating them. If you are looking for some inspiration for Children’s Day quotes, messages or images, take a look at our section below.
Share these Children’s Day Quotes to Make the Apple of your Eyes Feel on Top of the World
Being a renowned gifting brand, we understand every recipient well. Therefore, we have not only come up with thoughtful Children’s Day gifts but also famous Children’s Day quotes and images under a single roof that you can simply forward or download and share. Check out them below:
- There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. - Walt Streightiff
- It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless. - L.R Knost
- Every time a child is saved from the dark side of life, every time one of us makes the effort to make a difference in a child’s life, we add light and healing to our own lives. - Oprah Winfrey
- We cannot fashion our children after our desires. We must have them and love them as God has given them to us. - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Children are the flowers from heaven. Let’s make this world a safe and enjoyable place for our kids. Happy Children’s Day!
Different Platforms to Extend Children’s Day Wishes and Quotes
The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. The way we bring them up will determine the future of our country’, Jawaharlal Nehru exclaimed once. And the statement cannot be more true! Listed below are the ways you can express your happiness on the day.Social Media
Celebrate this beautiful day by sharing lovely Children’s Day wishes and images over social media platforms. Simply download the happy Children’s Day images from our portal, upload them with a nice caption and give a massive shout-out to the apple of your eye.WhatsApp Messages
We have the most amazing collection of Happy Children’s Day images that you can put up as status alongside a lovely picture of your children. This gesture in particular is too cute for words.Greeting Cards
Your kids surprise you with cute greeting cards from time to time, no matter the occasion. On the occasion of Children’s Day, do the same for them by gifting them a hand-addressed greeting card. Pen down your feelings along with a cute drawing (optional) and wish them in the most creative way. Your kids are sure to save that card for years to come.Videos
Make your kids go gaga and feel all nostalgia by preparing a video of them with beautiful pictures of you two. You can also put up their favourite song to make it more special.