- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the water line but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers.
Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment. Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat. Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake. Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support. Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children. The cake should be consumed within 24 hours. Enjoy your cake!