Summer is here! It’s time to enjoy some refreshing fruity drinks. We have gathered a collection of mocktails recipes that will help you get through the summer heat. Sitting by the pool or a window with a favourite mocktail in your hand will keep you hydrated and refreshed.
Mango Margarita Mocktail
- ¼ cup mango juice
- ¼ cup grapefruit juice
- One tbsp lime juice
- One tbsp grated ginger
- 2-3 strawberries
- One lime wedge for garnish
- Squeeze the lime wedge around the rim of the glass
- Mix up the strawberries at the bottom of the glass & pour in lime juice
- Add mango juice, grapefruit juice, grated ginger, and ice
- Stir to blend all flavours & your drink is ready to serve.
Kiwi Lychee Mocktail
- One kiwi slice with skin removed
- 50 ml distilled water
- 50 ml soda water
- 1 tbsp lychee syrup
- 1 tbsp squeezed lime juice
- One kiwi slice, skin on
- One lemon wedge
- Take a skinless kiwi slice in a mixing glass and press it with a cocktail muddler
- Add lychee syrup, distilled water, and lime juice to it
- Fill the glass with ice and shake for about 6 seconds
- Add soda to lychee and lime mixture, then strain it into a tumbler glass over ice
- Garnish the mocktail with a skin-on kiwi slice and lemon wedge, and it is ready to serve.
- ½ cup blended watermelon
- ¼ cup tonic water
- One orange wedge
- ¼ cup white grape juice
- Put ice cubes in a glass and pour in crushed/blended watermelon & white grape juice
- Add tonic water & squeeze orange wedge on top; stir it well & your drink is ready
- You can also garnish the drink by sliding a small triangle of watermelon on the rim.
- One cup fresh or frozen peaches
- One cup apple juice
- One tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup ice
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour it into a tall glass & garnish with a lemon slice. The lemony & peach flavours will provide a balanced & nutritious experience.
- One medium sliced lemon
- 1 medium sliced lime
- One medium sliced orange
- Fresh or frozen cranberries
- ½ cup lemon juice
- One cup orange juice
- 2 cups grape juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 4 cups sparkling mineral water or carbonated water
- Take a large pitcher and add lemon slices, lime slices, and orange slices to it
- Add cranberry juice, grape juice, orange juice, and lemon juice on top of it and stir well
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or preferably overnight
- Just before serving, add the sparkling mineral water or carbonated water and mix well. Serve in glasses over ice.
These sweet and exotic mocktails are so good that you won’t even need booze to have fun at summer parties and gatherings.