Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Foodie Friend
Everyone has that irrepressible foodie friend who is simply insatiable when it comes to hogging on culinary treats whenever and wherever possible! If your foodie friend has his/her birthday coming up, you'd do well to plan some creative surprises. Foodies deserve a whole new segment of their own and are hard to please with conventional gifts. You should get creative and plan a literally lip-smacking surprise for your dear foodie buddy on his/her birthday!
Racking your brains about the best ideas for this purpose? Here are some of the top 8 birthday gift ideas for foodies that you should certainly consider-
1. Photo CakesCakes and a birthday surprise make for the perfect combination for any foodie! Think about a deliciously customized birthday cake with just the right flavors and a cute, heartwarming photo of your friend with a birthday wish. Sounds just about perfect right? Don't be surprised if he/she places first dibs on the portion with the photograph!
2. SweetsKeep it simple with a bucket load of sweets on your foodie pal's birthday and watch him/her exult in devouring the same with abandon! You can take your pick from irresistible Kaju Barfi and Motichoor Laddoos or even tantalizing rasgullas among other popular sweets. The moniker sweet surprise seems to have been invented just for this day!
3. Snack HampersDoes your foodie friend like munching on something or the other all day long? Please him/her with a thoughtfully curated hamper containing everything from chocolates (yes they're eternal favorites!), dry fruits and other munchies like Soan Papdi.
4. Personalized MugsGive your foodie friend a shout-out with a personalized mug containing an adorable picture of him/her about to bite into something delicious (dig up those old photographs) with a cute message or lists of dishes that he/she just loves! This will be one mug he/she will want to bite into!
5. Chocolate & Flower BouquetsWant to give your foodie friend a gorgeous bouquet? Well, make it more memorable for her with strategically placed chocolates inside! The smell of fresh flowers coupled with the thrill of sumptuous chocolates to be unwrapped is a deadly combo indeed!
6. CushionsAfter all that eating, your foodie friend is certainly bound to need some rest (before he/she starts eating again!). You can choose a comfy cushion that is personalized with a cute message that will definitely be appreciated for its sheer novelty.
7. Personalized T-ShirtYou can also creatively customize a t-shirt with pictures of your friend's favorite treats or a cute message. He/she will wear it with pride and you'll all know that there's a Foodie in the House!
8. Personalized ApronTaking things a wee bit further, if your foodie friend loves whipping up delicacies for you all, you can opt for a neatly customized apron with cute messages that will give him/her that extra dose of motivation (read-more tasty experiments for you to try!).
These are some of the wackiest birthday gift ideas for foodies that you should definitely choose from! After all, a foodie friend is quite a character and his/her presence in your life definitely makes it much more fun. This birthday, give your foodie friend an innovative and unforgettable surprise that is bound to get his/her taste buds tingling with anticipation!