“Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain.” -Dave Barry
Dave Barry hit the right spot when he said these words. Chocolate is happiness that you can eat, and you really don’t require to use your brain. All you have to do is to let your taste buds take over and feel the satisfying sensation of chocolate in your mouth. Chocolate cupcakes are pure bliss and we bet you all love it. For those, who are craving a sinful bite of a chocolate cupcake and simply can’t wait, here is a delectable and super quick chocolate cupcake recipe. This easy recipe will turn out to be exceptionally delicious and will leave you drooling and craving more and more!
- Granulated Sugar – 2 Cups or 400g
- All-purpose Flour – 1 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp or 235g
- Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 3/4 cups or 75g
- Baking Powder – 2 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Canola Oil Vegetable Oil – 2/3 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Large Eggs – 2
- Vanilla Extract – 2 tsp
- Hot Water -2 tsp
Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Salted Butter – 1 cup or 226g
- Powdered Sugar – 4 cups or 500g
- Cocoa Powder – 1/2 cup or 50g
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Milk – 3-5 Tbsp
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and take a muffin tray and line it with muffin liners.
- Take a large bowl, put a sieve on top and add the dry ingredients. You can add sugar, baking soda,, flour, salt, cocoa powder, and baking powder in the bowl and stir well.
- Now, add the canola oil and milk to the dry ingredients bowl.
- Add one egg at a time and stir the mixture with light force. After adding the eggs, put in the vanilla essence.
- Take the bowl and carefully add hot water into it. Mix well. You will notice that the batter is on the thinner side. Don’t worry as it is perfect.
- Now, add the mixture in the muffin tray and keep it ⅔ full. Bake for 18-23 minutes and insert a toothpick to check the cupcakes. Leave the cupcakes so that they cool down completely.
- Let’s start with decorating the cupcakes. Take an electric mixer, add salted butter and powdered sugar and mix well. Keep using the mixer till the time a thick cream is formed.
- Add vanilla extract, cocoa powder and 1 tbsp of milk in the batter. Switch on the mixer and let it blend everything together. Add milk if required. It is advisable to use milk in the correct proportions
- Now, you can add the frosting into the plastic roll that has a decorating tip. Make your cupcake look amazing by decorating it with the frosting and sprinkles.
All of us have an inner hidden baker in us! If you want to relish scrumptious chocolate cupcakes, then bring your inner chef out and try your hands at our super quick chocolate cupcake recipe right away!