Women are the beautiful creation of God. They are bestowed to make the world around them more beautiful and cheerful. They are an important part making more than 7 billion population and are driving the change in the present to make the world a better place. There are women who have made their mark in areas of education, business, technology, medicine, space, wildlife etc. and we salute their endeavours.
Women of today have left the four walls of the kitchen and are silently treading their path towards success. They have created the niche place for themselves in this male dominated patriarchal society. Here are some of the wonderful things, traits or qualities that together make a woman different from others.
1. Epitome of grace and beauty- Women are the true bearer of grace, beauty and charm. There have been numerous women in the past and present who have been the fantasy of numerous men, poets, warriors and the ruling class itself. The history is adorned with the folklores of beauty of various women like Cleopatra, Nefertiti, Joan of Arc, Lady Godiva, Rani Samyukta, Rani Padmavati, Noorjahan and much more that truly describes the image of a beautiful woman. The present women who are making names as Miss Universe, Miss World and other coveted titles are making waves around the world with their enchanting beauty.
2. Combination of intelligence and beauty – Women have not just got good looks but they also have an intelligent mind too. Right from the ancient intelligent women like Lady Gargi, Lopamudra and others, they are still making big names in various areas due to their impressive mind and wit. The board exam results at the national and state level in India and abroad are enough to prove that girls are surging ahead from boys. If you are still not satisfied, you can read out the likes of Kalpana Chawla, Sunita Williams, Vijay Lakshmi Pandit, Mary Warnock, Margaret Atwood and a lot more that symbolises true knowledge and wisdom.
3. Excellent Communicators- Women of today are not shy in speaking up their mind and are known as wonderful communicators, negotiators and statesman. Women have the ability to make better deal and personal engagements with people due to their impressive personality and unmatched art of oratory. They can communicate in a much better way as compared to their male counterparts. This is the prime reason why numerous companies around the world have enrolled more women in their hiring and recruitment process.
4. Leadership Qualities- If you think that the women are not much suave when it comes to the matters of decision making and leadership, you need to think again. There are plenty of women around who have shown admirable leadership qualities at different positions. Angela Markel- Chancellor of Germany, Janet Yellen- Chairman of Federal Reserve, Helle Thorning-Schmidt- Prime Minister of Denmark, Indira Nooyi- CEO of Pepsico, Melinda Gates- Co-chairman of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Sheryl Sandberg- COO of Facebook, Chanda Kochhar- MD & CEO of ICICI Bank and others are some of the names that have established the superiority of women in terms of leadership.
5. Brilliant Financial Experts- It is not a hidden fact anymore that women are brilliant in terms of handling financial matters. We all have seen our mothers in managing and handling the expenses of the family in the most efficient manner. They are known to make the best deals with the smallest business persons like fruits and vegetable vendor, a cloth merchant, grocery store owner and others in the fray. It is this wonderful quality that makes women an excellent homemaker.
It is time to give adequate importance, respect and recognition to all the women on this International Women’s Day on 8th March. Women are a part of our beautiful world, so it is high time to acknowledge their existence and presence in our society.
You May Also Like It :
- The Evolving Indian Goddesses
- When She becomes your biggest strength
- Ever imagined the world without her?