- Current Openings
- Life at FNP
- Why Join Us?
- Product Designer
- To coordinate and execute product development activities.
- Complete the product development projects within allotted budgets and timelines.
- Ensure that final products meet customer requirements.
- Develop process improvements to ensure product quality and productivity.
- Follow best practices to ensure smooth and continuous product development operations.
- Preparing product design documents and specifications.
- Communicate new product ideas and concepts to Manager.
- Review and recommend changes to current product development processes.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Maintain expert knowledge on product development procedures.
- Make product updates based on changing business demands.
- Maintain product requirements, technical and functional documentations for reference purposes.
- Analyze and troubleshoot product issues in a timely fashion.
- Make product development plan, budget and schedules.
- Analytical - Designs work flows and procedures.
- Design - Generates creative solutions.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity.
Experience: 1-3 years
Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description :
- 3+ years experience as a professional SEO with strong link building experience
- Demonstrated experience leading successful teams to deliver rapid organic traffic growth for world-class web properties
- Solid understanding of web development process and technologies
- Keen ability to translate data to actionable, strategic plans
- Experience creating SEO-focused product requirement documents
- Experience using advanced SEO tools, reporting & analytics tools and research platforms to facilitate SEO campaign execution
- Proven track record with sample achievements of successful SEO implementations
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Well organized and timely completion of tasks/assignments
- Passion and enthusiasm for search marketing
- Experience in e-commerce.
- Should have a high Portfolio of SEO done him/her so far.
- Conversant with different SEO tool for keyword research, competitor research.
- Has managed teams for at least 3 years
- Targeted keyword SEO to bring targeted visitors within a minimum time. To Show the result within a week
- Manage and maximize opportunities to increase targeted traffic to the website through a variety of SEO Process.
- Traffic From all source of mediums (blogs, feeds , rss, comments , bookmarking , posts , web 2.0 etc)
Experience : 3-6 years
Please send us your CV at email@example.com
Life at FNP
We, at FNP believe in going by Adam Smith’s theory which says, ‘The best results come from everyone in the group doing what is best for himself’. We do best for ourselves, which makes us the 1st best version of ourselves, thereby making Ferns N Petals the best family on the whole.
Business is vital for us but we also understand the fact that ‘all work and no play will make Jack a dull boy’ and hence, we are always up for some fun. We are a vibrant and enthusiastic team who works hard and plays hard. There's always something exciting happening on our campus. The high energy environment encourages you to get out and keep going. You will never find a dull moment here!
Why Join Us?
At Ferns N Petals, we have revolutionised the art of gifting because of the passionate people who have been a part of this wonderful journey. You too can be one of them. The life here is truly exciting. We are never hit by ‘Monday blues’, simply because we don’t have colleagues but just family members helping us. Chances are that you will end up learning more than you had asked for. We are always open to some great ideas which makes working a lot more fun for everybody around. We recognize and respect people with diverse perspectives and skillsets.