DescriptionAdd a little spark to the day with a classic arrangement of variety of colours. Fill the day of your loved ones with lots of happiness with this bunch of 12 mix roses and heavenly taste of 500gm chocolate cake.
Note: The flowers may slightly differ based on the availability.
- The image displayed is only indicative in nature. Although we make 100% efforts to match the image displayed, the actual product delivered may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected. This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- Since flowers and cakes are perishable in nature, attempt for delivery would be done only once.
- Once the order is prepared for delivery, the delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Although we try not to, occasionally, substitution is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues. Please be noted that we may have to do this without informing you because we give utmost importance to delivery on time since most of our orders are gifts for a certain occasion.
- When your flowers arrive in a bunch form, remove the packing and allow them to breathe. Put them in a vase with clean water.
- Once in 24 hours, please change the water, cut about 2 cms of the bottom of each flower stem and remove leaves which are below the water line.
- When your flowers arrive in an arrangement form i.e., flowers are fixed on to a floral foam, then you just need to ensure that the foam remains wet throughout the day.
- For this just pour water on the foam so that the foam is completely hydrated. In the case of an arrangement, you don’t need to cut the stems.
- Keep flowers away from sunlight, heating or cooling vents, direct drafts from a ceiling fan and the tops of televisions or radiators.
- Upon receiving the cake, immediately refrigerate it.
- Store fondant cakes in an air conditioned environment.
- They should not be refrigerated.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake. Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports, toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Enjoy your flowers and cake!